• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak Jacket 2.0

I asked my local oakley store when I was in on Wednesday and was told as early as April 6th
You'd think they'd be promoting them. I have heard NOTHING about them other than on this forum and the chick at the Vault who told me about them.

You'd think they'd be promoting them. I have heard NOTHING about them other than on this forum and the chick at the Vault who told me about them.
They haven't been officially announced, only leaked. I'm sure you will see them promoted when the Q2 release is announced. Unless you are talking about internally, and I'm not sure how much they tell their employees about upcoming products.

They haven't been officially announced, only leaked. I'm sure you will see them promoted when the Q2 release is announced. Unless you are talking about internally, and I'm not sure how much they tell their employees about upcoming products.
Nothing. We know more lol

The official line from Oakley is that the original Flak lenses will not fit the Flak 2.0. That doesn't mean that they won't actually fit in practice; but the official word is that they aren't cross compatible.

Latest Posts

Back