• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak jacket arm

Bro2032

Oakley Beginner
I'm looking for a right arm for a pair of black flak jackets. Not having much luck. Hoping someone could point me in the right direction.. thank you.!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What happened to the temple that broke? Did it break when replacing unobtanium kit? Just asking because I'm nervous about "snapping then temple out of the socket. It looks to me like there is the potential for things to go wrong..Have You tried contacting Oakley? I would think that they have replacement parts.

What happened to the temple that broke? Did it break when replacing unobtanium kit? Just asking because I'm nervous about "snapping then temple out of the socket. It looks to me like there is the potential for things to go wrong..Have You tried contacting Oakley? I would think that they have replacement parts.
Oakley said Flak Jackets are all considered one piece, so they were no help. I didn't have any trouble with the socket, it just popped out and was lost..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They consider them one piece, but this Oakley employee shows You how to change the rubber parts. He even states that he is an Oakley employee. It shows him snapping the arm off to change them. I think I would bring that to their attention. He said that people ask every day if they can change the parts. That means that every day they tell people to snap the temple off of the frame. I think You can kick their bottom with this evidence.

Last edited:
Back