• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak Jacket Frame Accesory Kits

Flakjacket

Oakley Beginner
Illinois
I have Polished Black flak jackets with black iridium lenses black kit (ALL BLACK).. I wear these for protection at work when i do their yard work. Well i lost a nose piece and was going to order some black ones. Then it got me thinking about colors. Anyone have ANY Black Flak Jackets with certain color kit on it so i could see them? I looked in google and theres bunch of crap lol.

It also maybe wouldn't be bad have some threads on certain glasses kits.. probably stupid idea but just throwing it out there anyways.

esydudy6.jpg

Here is my wifes pair

Slate might look good on there. Its slightlt different but wont stand out to much.

I customize my frames whenever possible. There are tons of earsock options for the Flak...but only if you do a custom build. The only colors you can buy directly from O are Blue, Red, Black, Lemon Peel, Rootbeer, White, and Slate. I've never understood why they don't make the other colors available for purchase. Sorry I can't provide any pix, but I don't own a black Flak frame.

I have black flaks with Ice and OO Red lenses. I also have White, Lemon Peel, Blue, Red and Black ear socks. I regularly swap them out. I've just picked up a pair of Metallic Red Flaks so they have Lemon Peel socks and the OO Red lenses. My Black ones have Blue at the temple and White on the ears and the Ice lenses.

What combo (if any) do you want to see?

Neil

Edit: Forgot to say that all of the kits I have have come with matching nose bombs except white. It comes with plain black bombs.

Im particularly looking for polished black frame with red earsocks and nose bombs.. maybe black iridum lenses but dont really care just want to see the red with the black.. Like i said i wear them at work and i dont wear them for fashion. Our colors are red mainly might match the uniform better than all black.

Just look at the Oakley website at the Kevin van dam signature flak jackets they are that combo!!

Back