• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak Jacket Lenses Fit Bottle Rocket Frames?

Jeremy

Oakley Beginner
I bought Bottle Rocket sunglasses from my local eye center and am trying to get prescription lenses off of the Standard Issue website...but they don't offer the bottle rocket lenses there. Will the flak jacket lenses fit? Seem to be the same just looking at them...Thanks!!

They are a very similar lens cut but, no they will not fit.
Well damn. Thanks for replying! I wish Oakley would offer the script lenses for the bottle rockets on SI....any ideas where I can get script lenses at a decent price?

I know they carry the Women's Commit which I have been told are the same as the Bottle rocket (call Oakley to confirm). They don't show up in the perscription section but the SI site is not all ways consistant (call SI to see if they can get the Women's Commit in perscription). i know it sounds like a hassle but to get what you want sometimes you have to work for it.

I know they carry the Women's Commit which I have been told are the same as the Bottle rocket (call Oakley to confirm). They don't show up in the perscription section but the SI site is not all ways consistant (call SI to see if they can get the Women's Commit in perscription). i know it sounds like a hassle but to get what you want sometimes you have to work for it.

or call and ask if they can do the bottle rocket

Latest Posts

Back