• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak jacket lenses fit flak jacket 2.0?

Clay

Oakley Expert
Im pretty invested into the original flak jackets but I've been thinking of picking up a set of 2.0s. Does anyone know if the original lenses will fit the 2.0s?

Thanks!
Clay

Hey Clay,

The lenses for Flak Jacket and Flak Jacket 2.0 are not the same and are not interchangeable. I grabbed a pair of Oakley Black Iridium lenses for Flak Jacket 2.0 XL lenses (bottom) and a pair of Revant Titanium lenses for Flak Jacket XLJ (top) and snapped a picture to show you the lenses next to each other. The Flak 2.0 XL design is different with the added notch near the nose bridge along with a higher indented side tab. The Flak Jacket XLJ lenses are also longer in terms of the width of the top of the lenses.

FullSizeRender (14).jpg

Let me know if you have any other questions! Happy to take a closer look at the frames and/or lenses for ya! -Kevin

Awesome! Thanks for the info and the picture! I appreciate it. Pretty much what I expected for an answer. Guess ill have to try on a pair to seeif I really like them or not.