• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Flak Jacket Lot $100 Shipped

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe these
image.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Not to answer my own question or anything, but I checked my Flak collection, and I think that's Damson. However, Damson should have had a Light +Red lens (-Red?) or Grey. Not sure where the G40 came from; never seen that on a Flak before. If it's not Damson, it's got to be a one-off color or something that didn't go into production.
he"s quite got one of"s test colors .never seen few I pick up from him

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Not to answer my own question or anything, but I checked my Flak collection, and I think that's Damson. However, Damson should have had a Light +Red lens (-Red?) or Grey. Not sure where the G40 came from; never seen that on a Flak before. If it's not Damson, it's got to be a one-off color or something that didn't go into production.
Post a pic of yours . Has exculives too

Sold

It's gotta be Damson or an unnamed colorway. The pics from Oakley and on o-Review for the Berry frame make it look like it could be a close match...but no. I just pulled out my pair, and Berry is a transparent crystal reddish color. That's got to be one of O's most misleading product photos ever.

Congrats on the pickup Dingo =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back