• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak jacket nose pads?

Jjinga

Oakley Beginner
Recently lost a black nose pad on my flak jackets and looking around to buy a replacement. Seen there is 2 sizes. Which size originally comes with flaks? They fit my face well and just wanna make sure I get the right size. Thanks.

Both sizes come with flaks but the smaller ones are already installed when you buy them.

Thank you.
I recently purchased Flak 2.0 Asian fit. They come with large nose bombs installed and a spare pair of smaller nose bombs. Though I like the way they fit, I was wondering if Oakley plans to make x-large nose bombs to raise the bottom of the lens further from my cheeks? That would be ideal for me.

I recently purchased Flak 2.0 Asian fit. They come with large nose bombs installed and a spare pair of smaller nose bombs. Though I like the way they fit, I was wondering if Oakley plans to make x-large nose bombs to raise the bottom of the lens further from my cheeks? That would be ideal for me.

Line gear makes a super large "Asian fit" nose bomb for the Romeo. You ask about the Flak Jacket.

Back