• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flak Jacket

Brad Anstead

Oakley Beginner
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hi guys, can anyone tell me if these are real. They look like all my other flak jackets but they don't have a serial number on them. Thanks
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 312
They look good. The lack of a SKU (Flak Jackets don't have a serial number) always indicate a fake. Frames from the Oakley Custom Program do not have SKU's.

So Flak's never have anything on the inside of them? My polished white have: 03-882 63 O 14 133 ... & my *Custom* Flak's, & Fuel Cell's, have no numbers whatsoever, ... as expected.

He is saying non custom Flak's will have an SKU. Custom ones will not.

He was pointing out that Flak's don't have a serial number assigned, but do have an SKU.

SKU and serial numbers are two completely different things. The SKU on your Flaks designates what model and color and lens came with that SKU number (there are probably hundreds if not thousands of that same sunglass). Customs do not have SKU because you can have any combination of color frame and lens, your choice. Also, the 63 O 14 133 are not part of the SKU, those numbers are optical measurements.

Back