• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Flak lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Just got a set of flaks that has two different lenses and need a polarized black iridium for the left lens. If no one has a single lens I might consider getting a set - if a set they don't have to be BI Polarized

Some people reacted to this post.
image.jpg
$55 shipped to US, f&f.
image.jpg
image.jpg
T

AreAre those plain iridium or polarized

Username Hidden said:
AreAre those plain iridium or polarized
Plain.

I might have a set of Black Iridium XLJ, don't think i have a box. If you're interested let me know and i'll dig them up to take pics.

Thanks for the offers guys ... I'm gonna try out a few lenses before I make a decision. Haven't worn polars yet so I should know tomorrow

Plus the kind gentleman I got them from is getting me a matching lens for the plain iridium. A special thanks to him

I've got these for sale, the prizm golf lenses are actually G30's and the oo red iridium polarized have tiny scratches on one lens, both for $80

flak.jpg

Thanks for the offer merlin. To clarify what lenses are in the boxes?

Thanks everyone. The responses have been overwhelming. Pretty overcast today so I'm hoping bright sun is in the near future so I can try out some lens combos and make a decision.

Yes they are in the packages that my new lenses came in