• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Flak XLJ lenses Ice and Array case-Price Drop

U

Username Hidden

SOLD!

These will make some great beater lenses for somebody! Let's move these.

Lenses only $15 shipped. Please add $5 if you want both the case and lenses to cover shipping for a bulkier box.. Please private message me if interested.

I have a set of Ice Blue Flak Jacket XLJ lenses. The Right lens has scratches along the edge near the bridge. I couldn't get the scratches to show up in pictures, but they are certainly there. The lenses are wearable. I don't notice the scratches while wearing the glasses, but they could be in the line of vision for some. I am selling these because I find ice iridium to be too dark.

I also still have the hard case that came with my flaks. It's the old style array case that has slots for the glasses and 2 extra sets of lenses. It's basically never been used and looks brand new. I will throw it in with the lenses if you want. I If you just want the case $10 should cover shipping

DSCN0447.JPG DSCN0448.JPGDSCN0513.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump. Please get these out of my closet and on your face.

Bump for a price drop. Now $25 for just the lenses. $30 for the set.

Bump and another price drop. Now only $15 shipped. Please add $5 to cover shipping if you want the case as well.