• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Flak XLJ Prizm Trail Lenses Only

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a pair of unused Flak XLJ Prizm Trail lenses I would like to either trade or sell.

I bought a pair with them a couple weeks ago, but I decided to swap out the lenses for another color (Ice Polarized) so I do not need these anymore. I only tried these lenses once (indoors) and replaced them immediately. Since these are split from the sunglasses I bought, I do not have an Oakley box or a microfiber bag for these lenses. But I can take pics (will upload when I get home) of the box for the sunglasses they came from.

I do have a spare Walleva box and microfiber bag that I am willing to give for no extra charge if you guys want. Or I can just ship them wrapped in bubble wrap.

I am looking to trade for any of the following (I will be adding cash of course if needed). They do not need to be BNIB, but I would like them to be in good condition with very minimal (if any) wear and tear
1. Gray Smoke/Jade Iridium Chainlink
2. Black Tortoise/Ruby Fallout Two Face

I would prefer to see if anyone is interested to trade first, but if not, I'm looking to sell them for $50 shipped, Paypal G&S and I will cover the 4% fee myself.

I will post pics when I get home from work. Thanks for looking.

Some people reacted to this post.
As promised, here are some pics:

image1 (1).JPG image2 (1).JPG image5.JPG image4.JPG

The below show the frame I took them off of, these are not for sale though:
image3 (1).JPG image6.JPG

It doesn't seem like anyone's interested to trade.

I'm selling for 50 shipped in US if anyone's interested.

Thanks

Hey testcodes, given our discussion in the other thread, how dark would you say the trails are?

Username Hidden said:
Hey testcodes, given our discussion in the other thread, how dark would you say the trails are?

they are not dark at all. I believe they are meant to be worn when you go in and out of the sun while in a forest/mountain trail with trees.

I tried them on indoors at night with a floor lamp as the only light source and I honestly think that it brightened up the room. Well not really brighten but it enhanced the details in the room.

I used a pair for the first time yesterday mountain biking, in cloudy conditions. I was surprised because like testcodes said it seemed to slightly brighten up the trail despite the dim conditions. Big fan of the lens, you should definitely try them out.

Username Hidden said:
I used a pair for the first time yesterday mountain biking, in cloudy conditions. I was surprised because like testcodes said it seemed to slightly brighten up the trail despite the dim conditions. Big fan of the lens, you should definitely try them out.

I like them as well, but in my opinion it's a hassle to switch Flak XLJ lenses. So I'm sticking with the one I like better (Ice) and selling this one

Switching lenses on the Flak 2.0 is way easier though I think. I have Road Prizm on my 2.0 right now (nice contrast lenses but also not as dark as Ice/Black) but when some funds come in, I'm looking to get some Prizm Trails for my 2.0 for those cloudy days

Thank you for the replies. Sadly testcodes, if they are that "bright" I can't wear them. But good luck with the sale!

Username Hidden said:
Thank you for the replies. Sadly testcodes, if they are that "bright" I can't wear them. But good luck with the sale!

np, I wouldn't wanna sell you something you would not like. we would then both have to go through the hassle of returning and refunding :p

if you're still looking for dark contrast lenses though, I've read that the VR28 BIP is really good. I haven't personally tried them though.
Oakley Polarized Flak Jacket XLJ Replacement Lenses | Official Oakley Store

Those are what in currently wearing. I love them, just wish I could find a touch darker without losing the contrast. And wish they were xljs.

Back