• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flex nose ridge on Juliet xmetal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending one when you got them (which gen) then yes.
How old are they
How much do you wear them

Few factors there but others with more technical expertise can explain better. Like @THE X-MAN

My x-metal/ruby had more flex on the right side as well. I wouldn't call them loose but the right side did move a bit more than the left. I believe its normal. Great looking pair.

My x-metal/ruby had more flex on the right side as well. I wouldn't call them loose but the right side did move a bit more than the left. I believe its normal. Great looking pair.
Yea I just realized it's the same on my other pair.. So I think it's intentional by Oakley.. Right side has more flex..

I'm not sure if its intentional, but I've seen it on 2 pairs of Juliets. Both had more movement on the right side.

Yea I just realized it's the same on my other pair.. So I think it's intentional by Oakley.. Right side has more flex..
Intentional isn't the exact word I would use.
More of an accident and it ended up becoming normal

Well they are symmetrical so they should be the same on both sides. I can't think of another reason.
Yes but there is a specific left and a right orbital. Can't switch them around.

This has actually been mentioned before. Someone messed up and it became normal for the right side to have more give than the left side.

Yes but there is a specific left and a right orbital. Can't switch them around.

This has actually been mentioned before. Someone messed up and it became normal for the right side to have more give than the left side.
Ok.. Intentionally left it as is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back