• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flight Jacket

WildWires

I should Work at Oakley
Does anybody own a set of flight jacket glasses for cycling? If so, do you like them? I’m a little curious about them and would love to hear people‘s opinions who own a pair. Thanks in advanced!

Does anybody own a set of flight jacket glasses for cycling? If so, do you like them? I’m a little curious about them and would love to hear people‘s opinions who own a pair. Thanks in advanced!
I love mine! I’ve cycled with them this past summer. They are super comfortable!
8498D901-4FC3-40E1-9953-E662507C8401.jpeg

Do you ever use the nose ‘thingy’? 😀
Yes. I have while biking my glasses fogged up and I used it. But I have to admit I don’t use it all that often since I only biked like 5 times last year. I don’t have my own bike:(. But I use them for hiking trails and that Prizm Trail is so sick.

Wild, did you end up purchasing a pair yet? I just got mine yesterday and they are bigger on my face than i thought they would be. I'm HOPING that the store will let me return them even though they are "technically" a custom order, but ive seen the exact same setup in store. Would you have any interest if i can't return them in store? They have the prizm jade polarized lens, retina burn jaw, black and retina burn arms. I'll upload a picture as soon as figure out how to get it from my phone to my computer.

Wild, did you end up purchasing a pair yet? I just got mine yesterday and they are bigger on my face than i thought they would be. I'm HOPING that the store will let me return them even though they are "technically" a custom order, but ive seen the exact same setup in store. Would you have any interest if i can't return them in store? They have the prizm jade polarized lens, retina burn jaw, black and retina burn arms. I'll upload a picture as soon as figure out how to get it from my phone to my computer.
Thank you for the offer! I actually ended up picking up a pair of Kato x this past spring and it works great for cycling so I am good!

Back