• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Flight Jackets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Anyone gave a pair a try and decided they weren't for you? I'm pretty much looking to do the same thing. Not 100% sure they'll be my cup of tea yet either, but I'd like to find out. Looking for Polished black/Prizm Road or Redline/Prizm Ruby

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Anyone gave a pair a try and decided they weren't for you? I'm pretty much looking to do the same thing. Not 100% sure they'll be my cup of tea yet either, but I'd like to find out. Looking for Polished black/Prizm Road or Redline/Prizm Ruby

Check out seller "world-of-optics" on eBay. They just posted a bunch of them.

Hmm. I may keep an eye out to see if a coupon code pops up in the next few days. Looks like they have the Polished Black/Prizm Road for $184 right now.

Username Hidden said:
Hmm. I may keep an eye out to see if a coupon code pops up in the next few days. Looks like they have the Polished Black/Prizm Road for $184 right now.

Yup. Still overpriced IMO but better than retail

Yeah, I didn't really want to pay retail on something I'm not even really sure I'll ultimately keep. I really want to try them out while on the bike. Trying them on at the Vault didn't really tell me all that much.

This is a cool pair that I wanna get my hands on too but i will wait until prices drop on ebay. That all matte black pair is hot

Latest Posts

Back