• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flores Gascan

yea BigHill sold his, i think signed too by davis flores himself for like $550 or $600, i cant remember who he sold it to but yea...

well you knw, thats a starting price, im sure theres negotioations like all transactions pretty much

Thanks for the responses, Zax and qBan.
Just trying to navigate the maze here.
You helped.
Thanks again.

Everyone wants to offer lower than ur asking so u have to start somewhere. Big hill didnt sell his for 550 btw, he sold them for some cash and a trade of a couple pairs worth well more than 750...i know him personally and we talk weekly.

There arent any available on the bay right now so theyre getting even harder to find.

Everyone wants to offer lower than ur asking so u have to start somewhere. Big hill didnt sell his for 550 btw, he sold them for some cash and a trade of a couple pairs worth well more than 750...i know him personally and we talk weekly.

There arent any available on the bay right now so theyre getting even harder to find.

i knw you and him talk, he mentions you on his videos often. But anyways thats what i thought though

Yes he got about 800 in cash and trades for those. Hes a great guy!

Big hill? That guy's a jerk! :lol: JK Matt :tongue:

And everyone should try to get top dollar for their stuff. Why leave cash on the table, unless you a hooking up a friend?

And remember people...it's just an asking price. It doesn't hurt to throw an offer out there :wink:

Back