• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Florida Spine

I guess, but I see it being something better suited for someone like Splinter from TMNT (and not just because he has an Oakley frame name). A bad ass case deserves bad ass, karate-chopping vermin, not a stupid hamster spinning on a wheel.

Im here to pick it up. This case needs some work. New shelves and a bunch of cleaning. Not sure what else is missing. Will need to take time when I get it home to inventory it and check with more knowledgeable people to see what I need to make it pristine.

Looks like its missing all of the lighting and most had a display sign on top of the case.

Seems to be missing every shelf. No lights. The mounting part for the shelves seems to be intact. Few scratches here and there. No signs or logos anywhere. Few bolts seem to be rusty.

That's from what I saw in a quick look over. Currently have it on my trailer in tow home. Stopped at a rest area now to make sure its hauling well.

It's still a good deal for a spine. I think they are the best looking case Oakley ever put into stores

Latest Posts

Back