• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fluoro Pack Pics

Wow sweet collection. What year did these come out?

I obtained all four packs when they were released around April 2005 from Rubens Menswear, there were only three retailers for these in the UK the others being 1080 and Javelin Shoes, the retail was £175 UK and $250 USA, each set limited to 1200. Mine are still unused exactly like in the Oakster collection, except I gave the White Monster Dog the same colour microbag to avoid the 'bleed' problem. I have seen the shoes sold individually so I think some packs were split up when they were discontinued, they are truly awesome especially if you have all four complete and pristine. The downside was you could not select a different t-shirt size to what accompanied the shoe size, for example I went with my shoe size UK 7, but that came with medium shirt, so I could not get my XL (or XXL) choice unless I selected a shoe much too large!

Super jealous! I should have jumped on thes when they were on EBay. Great pick ups!
Those were selling at a BIN of $1K, weren't they? Pretty good, being that was retail pricing.

I'm only interested in the Dogs...although I do have the Blue set complete, except for the shirt, but more importantly the correct shoe size came with it, lol. I'm only missing the Olive MD...

Those were selling at a BIN of $1K, weren't they? Pretty good, being that was retail pricing.

I'm only interested in the Dogs...although I do have the Blue set complete, except for the shirt, but more importantly the correct shoe size came with it, lol. I'm only missing the Olive MD...

Yes sir...$1K. The only thing that was really holding me back was the shipping seemed a bit high at $150 (if I remember correctly).

Yes sir...$1K. The only thing that was really holding me back was the shipping seemed a bit high at $150 (if I remember correctly).

That's right, the shipping was killer. But in actuality, that's probably about the correct shipping cost for all those kits to be shipped together...considering size and weight.

At least a member here got it...

Back