• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FMJ 5.56 vs. FMJ W Eye Jacket

I will certainly grab them for you if I see them before you do my friend. I live getting people hooked up with grails as much as I love finding my own! And Fernando and I spoke earlier about his incredible 10W40, unfortunately with the 2 from Jacob and 2 from Fernando himself I am tapped this month. Hopefully he holds one for me for just after Christmas... @Fernando are you reading this??? :)

I will certainly grab them for you if I see them before you do my friend. I live getting people hooked up with grails as much as I love finding my own! And Fernando and I spoke earlier about his incredible 10W40, unfortunately with the 2 from Jacob and 2 from Fernando himself I am tapped this month. Hopefully he holds one for me for just after Christmas... @Fernando are you reading this??? :)
I told him the same thing! :lolsign:

There will be more. Those colors come around more often than you would think. Keep an eye on the bay too because you can find some stuff luckily sometimes. *cough* 2nd gen FMJ Ws *cough* ;)

yes bro I read and I note :)

Latest Posts

Back