• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FMJ $6K on Ebay

Pretty scary the condition that watch is in though.

At least it's not a fake FMJ.
I have pro skills, I could bring it back to its former glory. The big issue with this one is the 8 missing screws and 4 links, more so the screws. I think Hollow point links would work. I checked this with my HP and I would have to get 2 links just to wear it. Deal breaker.

I have pro skills, I could bring it back to its former glory. The big issue with this one is the 8 missing screws and 4 links, more so the screws. I think Hollow point links would work. I checked this with my HP and I would have to get 2 links just to wear it. Deal breaker.
Damn. That sucks

So the links the same then on a hollowpoint compared to an fmj? And are the screws the same besides the obvious hex head compared to the fmj? And would it even be possible to track down fmj screws?

So the links the same then on a hollowpoint compared to an fmj? And are the screws the same besides the obvious hex head compared to the fmj? And would it even be possible to track down fmj screws?
I was just at HQ and they have never tried swapping screws or links. The links do look identical, screw threads, shoulder, and head unkown. I am not willing to pull the FMJ part to find out. The screws are not available through HQ so I am out. Found out the back story, this was severely damaged, cracked housing, broken internals, crown and crystal. It spent 6 months in Switzerland getting rebuilt. Dropped I assume.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back