• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FMJ $6K on Ebay

Oakley-olic

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
SoCal
Saw this while hunting TB II's. Watch only. Hard to estimate value since these never come up but seems high. I think one in worse shape than this went for a little over 3K.
Super rare Oakley Full Metal Jacket
s-l1600.jpg

Saw this while hunting TB II's. Watch only. Hard to estimate value since these never come up but seems high. I think one in worse shape than this went for a little over 3K.
Super rare Oakley Full Metal Jacket
s-l1600.jpg
You're gonna need luck on that one.

I saw that. That watch has been abused. It's also got no box. No chain. No extra links. No sizing tool to resize the watch (it's not like the HP or MM) because there is a specific tool that comes with it but I guess you can have one made.

Not trying to discourage you. Good luck if you take it. It's worth waaaaaaaay less than 6k the way it is though. You can use all of my above statements as a good argument to get that price down.

You're gonna need luck on that one.

I saw that. That watch has been abused. It's also got no box. No chain. No extra links. No sizing tool to resize the watch (it's not like the HP or MM) because there is a specific tool that comes with it but I guess you can have one made.

Not trying to discourage you. Good luck if you take it. It's worth waaaaaaaay less than 6k the way it is though. You can use all of my above statements as a good argument to get that price down.
lol
I was 2 beers away from hitting the buy option
but my verygood friend told me the same exactly words
no box , tools to resize the bracelet , missing the pocket chain
watch is beat up
not worth 6k
lol
I sent him an offer for 2Gs
he turned me down :lolsign:

lol
I was 2 beers away from hitting the buy option
but my verygood friend told me the same exactly words
no box , tools to resize the bracelet , missing the pocket chain
watch is beat up
not worth 6k
lol
I sent him an offer for 2Gs
he turned me down :lolsign:
My daily wearer is in way better shape than that.

Back