• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FMJ Case

No offense to anyone but this like many other similarly priced items will sit IMO and be relisted. It should come with all the stuff inside for that price.

Did I mention the key is included! It's made of real x metal scraped off the floor in the foundr, ultra rare. The key comes as is, no box or serial number. No microfiber bag either. Seller will include a ziplock bag which must be returned after buyer receives it.

No filtration system apparently but it does have an incandescent bulb for lighting which is soon to be extinct. That must be why it's so much money!

Now let's see. If I bid three grand I can bump everyone except Frank and a few others. Hmmmm maybe I'll wait and snipe it at the last second. Woops, thinking out loud again. I contacted the seller. He said the entire case is made of titanium. Apparently there was a guy who ground off the nose bombs on a few hundred pairs of x metals and this dude sweeps up the shop where he works. Any way he apparently has a furnace and he was able to melt all the nose bomb dust into an ingot. After pounding it into rails he fashioned the whole case from a photo he had seen. Remarkable!

Latest Posts

Back