• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying FMJ Copper Half Jacket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
That's a sharp looking pair of shades. Good Luck on your search.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the link. From what I can tell, the guy says they were only used once (but I don't know if the translator I'm using is correct). I noticed the logo on the nosebridge is worn though :( ...at least I think it is; it's hard to tell.

Are those yours marc2040?

i missed a pair today that sold with one bidder for $69.99.

i have 3 i think i would sell 2 of em;)

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the link. From what I can tell, the guy says they were only used once (but I don't know if the translator I'm using is correct). I noticed the logo on the nosebridge is worn though :( ...at least I think it is; it's hard to tell.

Are those yours marc2040?

They are not mine, but here they are again.
Yeah, the L of the logo has some wear.
Other than that they seem to be in pretty good shape.
Microbag only, no box!
The seller describes them as "worn a couple of times".

I ended up working a deal with the dude on eBay. I picked up the pair for $200 something, including international shipping. Not a great deal by any stretch of the imaginztion, but I'm glad to finally have these. Always looking out for another pair though. Subysti2007, message me if you are serious about selling a pair.

PM replied

be careful with that one if you do a lens swap....Apparently the base frame in the FMJ models is the same as the one for Jet Black, which is what I had just snap in half! I was totally easy on it too. Nice score though, I like the copper stuff.