• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FMJ Ebay

:rolleyes: Or maybe there was a multitude of complaints and their listing was ended. I always seem to have these little birds who tell me things. Anyone else have those? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Or maybe there was a multitude of complaints and their listing was ended. I always seem to have these little birds who tell me things. Anyone else have those? :rolleyes:
I got an email or should I say when something I'm watching SELLS and that's the email I got so. Hopefully someone didn't get burned!

I wonder what the statement, We've investigated the matter and taken appropriate action means? Silly me, I work in Asset Protection.

Carry on!

There's an interesting story behind this piece. Having come across several of these watches in my travels I know the person who had it. I'm trying to get in touch with them to see if I can track it to AZ. I'll circle back if and when I talk to them. The whole thing is very strange.

There's an interesting story behind this piece. Having come across several of these watches in my travels I know the person who had it. I'm trying to get in touch with them to see if I can track it to AZ. I'll circle back if and when I talk to them. The whole thing is very strange.
Hey Bro, any update on the back story. :D