• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FMJ F**ked Metal Joke

A lot of people bend the meaning with "as long as it works and doesn't have a crack on the glass it's mint" lol like someone who recently sold me something who shall not be named
I hear ya, but I guess I'm just an old FuddyDuddy, if it says "Mint" it better be just that! Otherwise, the seller is getting it back, and "Cheatbays" satisfaction guarantee is going to be put to the test for sure 😡😡😡

It’d have to get down into the 3 range for anyone to think about it. Honestly a parts watch at this point. Doesn’t even have the coolest thing included the pocket watch feature.
It’s not worth anything IMO. The seller that everyone is aware of 😁, has lost his mind.

Parts and scrap.

Maybe 1500-2000 IMO.

It’s not worth anything IMO. The seller that everyone is aware of 😁, has lost his mind.

Parts and scrap.

Maybe 1500-2000 IMO.
Yeah that’s about where I’d be. It’s basically an expensive hp with out the pocket watch feature. Then it’s a broken one. But for parts it’d be worth the 1500-2k. I’m just saying I’m sure someone would drop $3k