• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FMJ F**ked Metal Joke

I feel like I'm watching a "biggest johnson" competition.... lol
CNpnkof.gif

I watched a programme about Dubai where some C**k with 6 identical Rolls Royce's was trying to justify the fact he had paid 850K for a 2 digit numberplate for 1 of them and didn't think I could feel more contempt for another human being..... Looks like I was wrong!

I'm sorry, but does "mint condition" mean something different where this guy lives? I double checked, and this is the only definition I could find.....
View attachment 931499

Of course this is 2022 after all. I guess "Mint Condition" could mean scratched and broken af 🤷‍♂️
Or have a hole in it. Don't know if you have these in the USA but we have Polo Mints which are mints shaped like a Bagel 🤔

1f068bcef16eb267214c48b59a6d40c77a30b7dc__73212.1622130550.jpg

I'm sorry, but does "mint condition" mean something different where this guy lives? I double checked, and this is the only definition I could find.....
View attachment 931499

Of course this is 2022 after all. I guess "Mint Condition" could mean scratched and broken af 🤷‍♂️
A lot of people bend the meaning with "as long as it works and doesn't have a crack on the glass it's mint" lol like someone who recently sold me something who shall not be named