• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FMJ Fast Jacket

You do realize today's date is 10/21/2011, right?

EDIT: Opps, just realized the website is based in the UK, so the date format is DD/MM/YYYY.

Which would mean it's advertising November 1, 2011.

I think the Brits put the month 2nd, so its 01/nov/2011, I maybe wrong, but thats what I think and I also know they dont post things up if they not getting them, but like I said I hope its true..

I maybe wrong..

To me it read stock would be available in November, purely because in SA we always put the month 2nd in a date line ie. dd/mm/yyyy... However I maybe completely off the mark...

Yah i realized the date formatting after i posted. Sorry!

Weird that this site is listing them even though Oakley.com doesn't. Better email them and make sure what the actual SKU# is that they're selling. Oakley is releasing the SILVER frame with Blue and Jade Iridium soon. Maybe they've made a mistake in thinking the Silver frame is the Chrome FMJ?

Yah i realized the date formatting after i posted. Sorry!

Weird that this site is listing them even though Oakley.com doesn't. Better email them and make sure what the actual SKU# they're selling. Oakley is releasing the SILVER frame with Blue and Jade Iridium soon.

No worries, yea Saw this listing on crc then went onto Oakley and saw they had the silver colorway and not the FMJ! who knows, may turnout like the goldbrook, where everyone else sells them before Oakley US does!!

But even with the Goldbrook, Oakley had them up on the site before they actually sold. I don't see the Chrome FMJ's anywhere on Oakley.com.

Latest Posts

Back