• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FMJ/fire OTT

Carlitocarlin

Oakley Enthusiast
Well I bought a pair of OTT of craigslist for $150, which is pretty sweet :D

they came with no box, but had the elastic cover bag for the lenses
IMG_2716.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg

I took a bunch of photos, but they were all blurry, so I'll upload more when I figure out how to take better pictures lol.

Just wondering, is the bag supposed to have an Oakley icon on it? I've looked at a bunch of pictures and unboxing videos and they all seem to have it either printed on, or have the little tag sticking out.

I just hope they're not fake, though i really doubt it; "Made in USA" is engraved on it, and the lenses are removable. If they're fake, they're damn good ones. Somewhat worried, as they came without a box or paperwork, and they're not in the best condition.

Any defining characteristics of the OTT that separate them from possible fakes?

Congrats again Carlito! I don't think there were any fake OTT's ever produced, not in the mainstream at least. It would cost too much money and waste too much time to try and reproduce something like an OTT. I could be wrong though. Those look legit from what I'm seeing in the photos. I'll let you know if my OTT bag has anything printed on it or any tags on the outside.

Congrats again Carlito! I don't think there were any fake OTT's ever produced, not in the mainstream at least. It would cost too much money and waste too much time to try and reproduce something like an OTT. I could be wrong though. Those look legit from what I'm seeing in the photos. I'll let you know if my OTT bag has anything printed on it or any tags on the outside.

Yeah i'm thinking the same thing. Just that I'm a bit irked that there's no box and paperwork... kinda makes me wonder lol

I'm not getting a box or papers either, just the OTT's and baggie. I haven't seen mine in person either, just crappy photos, LOL. I cautiously optimistic that they'll arrive in the condition the seller promised.