holbrook

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys,
Just a heads up to anyone interested in seeing the FMJ or the Hollowpoint. They will both be in the San Francisco Ostore 842 market street San Francisco Ca 94102. Tomorrow 8/18. the event is from 7-9pm. This is one a select few stores having a release party. Stop bye and check it out if your in the area it is awesome to see in person. Rumor has there might be goodies bags if u show up around 7 and there will be appetizers.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
I actually am in SF for business this week might try to stop by this tomorrow night. I would love to see it in person, and the chance to get goodie bags always sweetens the deal. If I do I will definitely snap some pics. Is the event open to the public?

holbrook

Oakley Beginner
The event is open to the public, It starts at 7 and ends at 9. The watch is awesome it is defiently worth checking out even if a crowd is here.

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
I stopped by briefly and saw the watch...it was awesome! Such a cool watch to see in person. I didn't get to snap any pictures because I didn't have my camera, however I noticed a few people with camera's taking pictures so hopefully some of them find their way onto here. Thanks for the info Holbrook, it was awesome to see such a rare piece in person!

New Threads