• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fmj On Oakley!!!!!!!

Why do those hyperlinks never work for me? Maybe it's because my location is set as Canada and it keeps redirecting me there.

hmmmm i have to think about these :eek:)
will try to test it in a store . . . see no reason for the 9k yet!

9k ?!?!?!?!?! WTF I mean seriously......Maybe an Oakley collector or enthusiast might pay that, but any businessman or professional would point and laugh. I own numerous watches, one of which is a Rolex Yachtmaster and a Breitling, they were well worth the investment and would clearly give me return value anywhere in the world. I didn't pay full price as I went through a watch maker who is an authorized dealer. I wouldn't pay the full price for those either. The FMJ is a cool design but not for 9k.... IMO with the way the economy is today you should find something that would be a good investment and a 9k Oakley watch is not quite there.

my o store is having a closed door event this week for the release, word is that they will display the piece but no one can try it on. there will even be a security guard there.

$9000 is pretty expensive for an Oakley watch but I guess if they really are targeting brands like U-Boat it would be best to play at their price point. Though it is expensive for what it is $9000 is small change in the luxury watch world. I suppose only the die hard Oakley fans would pay that much for an Oakley watch which is why they are only making 100 of them. Still it if were me I would buy an IWC or save up for a mid-range Jaeger-Lecoultre.

my o store is having a closed door event this week for the release, word is that they will display the piece but no one can try it on. there will even be a security guard there.

Yah I got invited to the event at the Orlando O store. I sounds like it will be a cool event but you cant try it on and I wont be in the country :(

I really want to see it and try and figure out why it is 9k

Back