• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘FMJ Owner's List

93BB2B3A-450B-4575-9771-D78BA5A15A64.jpeg
Hahaha you ain’t poor. No one has three diamond reds and Ang FMJ. Otherwise that’s called **** rich lol

Updated 24th January, 2019

So who has one of the 100 in the wild? Please post a picture/number.

Someone who owns a lot of medusas said this could be the shortest list of all time. But I don't think so. The Jordan O.F. Member's List is shorter.

FMJ Owners:-
#63 @Medusa50
#?? @OakleyFrankFMJ (I've seen a picture with him wearing one)

My friend has 1 FMJ - a very low number one, he isn't on the forum. Sometimes the people that have them are not the super rich, but super connected. I came here today looking for info about my London 2012 Olympic 12 Gauge. For that watch I see a number of 39 units on different web sites, I know that is inaccurate. They may have been given to IOC officials (good story!), but they were also given to the many that volunteered at the Safe House at the London Design Museum. I don't have a number but I know of at least 12 people that got them in my circle, and lots more I don't know. It was a great present!

My friend has 1 FMJ - a very low number one, he isn't on the forum. Sometimes the people that have them are not the super rich, but super connected. I came here today looking for info about my London 2012 Olympic 12 Gauge. For that watch I see a number of 39 units on different web sites, I know that is inaccurate. They may have been given to IOC officials (good story!), but they were also given to the many that volunteered at the Safe House at the London Design Museum. I don't have a number but I know of at least 12 people that got them in my circle, and lots more I don't know. It was a great present!
Exactly. I live in poverty

@YakuzaFloralGangsta will have some good info for you on the 12 gauge

How much do you want for the watch?

How much do you want for the watch?

I was telling him about this site, he said if someone made him an offer (sizeable) he would sell it. He doesn't have the presentation case just the wrist watch and the pocket part. It would probably be close to retail, or higher. It is a hard story to tell in an open forum (it isn't mine). The serial number would make it valuable. Understatement. This is not an offer to sell, I didn't know the extant of the Oakley collections until today. I was a vendor for them for a long time.

Latest Posts

Back