• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘FMJ Owner's List

I was telling him about this site, he said if someone made him an offer (sizeable) he would sell it. He doesn't have the presentation case just the wrist watch and the pocket part. It would probably be close to retail, or higher. It is a hard story to tell in an open forum (it isn't mine). The serial number would make it valuable. Understatement. This is not an offer to sell, I didn't know the extant of the Oakley collections until today. I was a vendor for them for a long time.

No im asking how much you want for the olympic 12 gauge

No im asking how much you want for the olympic 12 gauge
Oh ok misunderstood. I think according to the forum guidelines I would have to put that in a different forum wouldn't I? It is in good shape but I am not a collector, I wore it. It has a few scuffs on the bezel but the crystal is good no scratches, I haven't wore it in maybe 4 years, it got too tight. I went to Oakley HQ and had a new battery put in and they cleaned it in the ultrasonic washer gizmo. We also didn't get cases with these 2012 watches - I don't remember how they were packaged. Sorry to take the thread off topic.

I was telling him about this site, he said if someone made him an offer (sizeable) he would sell it. He doesn't have the presentation case just the wrist watch and the pocket part. It would probably be close to retail, or higher. It is a hard story to tell in an open forum (it isn't mine). The serial number would make it valuable. Understatement. This is not an offer to sell, I didn't know the extant of the Oakley collections until today. I was a vendor for them for a long time.
I feel the need to weigh in. When there’s only 100 made the number isn’t of any consequence unless of course it’s complete. Condition is even more important. The watch and pocket chain won’t fetch more than retail unless of course someone really wants it and doesn’t see a way of getting something more complete in the future. I’m not putting anyone’s stuff down but I am being candid about the market. Having owned more than one FMJ and seen a number of them bought and sold I can say with confidence the watch alone can sell for about $4000, add the pocket chain and you’re up to about $5500. Tools, dvds and paperwork closer to $6000. Mind you I’m quoting prices of average condition and in some cases beat up watches. For upwards of $8000-$10000 it better be flawless and not be missing anything

Out of curiosity where did he acquire it? The collector world is rather small and these watches usually pop up amongst a small group of enthusiasts
I had a good answer, but I deleted it. He was a high up in the Oakley company and it was given to him. It could not be sold as new, just like a sample can't be.

#001/100 - Pictures sent to me. Owner wishes to remain anonymous.
F671B5B9-954C-457A-B7C4-25A0C56BDD15.jpeg

453ECF49-B008-4C55-B2D2-A388192423BC.jpeg

Last edited:
Back