• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FMJ Violet - possible to repaint ??

I have decided to take a shot at a repaint and joined this round of CCL group buy.
However I'm undecided as to what color / scheme to go for - my mind is not that creative - so any suggestions and ideas are highly appreciated.
The minute frame is pretty slim, so I don't know how well any of the patterns CCL offer will work.
Let me know what you think...
Thanks

I have decided to take a shot at a repaint and joined this round of CCL group buy.
However I'm undecided as to what color / scheme to go for - my mind is not that creative - so any suggestions and ideas are highly appreciated.
The minute frame is pretty slim, so I don't know how well any of the patterns CCL offer will work.
Let me know what you think...
Thanks

I suggest you remove the lenses first and get a gooooood look into the frame crack. Repainting and custom work is great but they dont repair broken frames If you send it with the lenses in and CCL pops them them out and breaks the frame, your going to be upset. Just make sure the frame integrity is not lost....

I suggest you remove the lenses first and get a gooooood look into the frame crack. Repainting and custom work is great but they dont repair broken frames If you send it with the lenses in and CCL pops them them out and breaks the frame, your going to be upset. Just make sure the frame integrity is not lost....
I did - lenses came out just fine and frame seems ok. But naturally CCL are the experts and I trust their opinion - so if they say that the frame is no good for a repaint - it's just bad luck for me...
Anyways - color ideas please - what would be really cool on a 1. Generation Minute frame ??

Back