• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FMJ Watch Release: Thurs. 08/25 @ Oakley Hollywood

Hello everyone! On Thursday, August 25th, the Oakley Store in Hollywood, CA is having an event for the release of our new Elite watch: the Full Metal Jacket. We are located at 6801 Hollywood Blvd. Suite 277 in Hollywood, CA. There will only be 100 FMJs made total, each individually serialized, so don't miss the opportunity to own a piece of Oakley history. Also making its debut will be the eaqually anticipated Hollow Point watch.

Feel free to come by and check out our new watches, but if not, we will post updates on here periodically of other events and major releases. Hope to see you there!

Oakley Hollywood
O-Store 007

Nice Thanks for the info, I went to the one in San Francisco and it was awesome to see the watch in person!

Wow so you have with you the real deal then. Sweet! The one in sf has no serial number (prototype) and being in the Hollywood area, I will not be surprised if that piece goes home with one dedicated attendee

I was there a couple weekends ago and i saw it in person. Didn't notice if it was still 001/100. It's cool looking, but way too much $$$.

Back