• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Foam question

PiesangKop_ZA

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
London, UK
Hi OF,

Does anybody know what the type of foam used in the Pro M Frame, Water Jacket and/or the Tombstone cases is called?

I am looking for a big slab to make a custom drawer insert to house all my M Frames and lenses.
There is a ton of foam out there and need to make sure that I get some that won't damage the lenses.

Would be grateful if someone could point me to the right stuff.

Thanks in advance!

sorry for the delay in getting back to you, i am currently away with work so i didnt see the messages.
I am afarid that i cant do custom sizes. the tools for setting up new sizes is really expensive.
there are plenty of companys out there that will be able to get hold of the grey foam and you would be able to easily buy a plain big slab off of them, if i tried getting it for you it just makes what should be pretty cheap to end up being expensive.

sorry for the delay in getting back to you, i am currently away with work so i didnt see the messages.
I am afarid that i cant do custom sizes. the tools for setting up new sizes is really expensive.
there are plenty of companys out there that will be able to get hold of the grey foam and you would be able to easily buy a plain big slab off of them, if i tried getting it for you it just makes what should be pretty cheap to end up being expensive.
No problem Ali!

Do you know what that grey foam would be called? (Sorry if this is a dumb question! I know nothing about foam densities and types)

If I know what I am looking for I can get a slab and try DIYing an insert for my drawer to hold all my M Frames

Back