• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Follow The Journey! From Louisiana To Disneyland. And All The Vaults In Between :-)

No tan lines baby!! 110 SPF every two hours. I have posed 5 times for pics with random people. My dad is cracking up cause he said I am getting more looks than the characters and the reactions are priceless. A kid called me iron man earlier, standin in line for the aladdin show and I have a little girl in front of me getting freaked out by them lol ha ha so I made a funny face at her

If you walked by and i was there, i'd give you a high five :lol:

But i've seen some weird people at Disneyland. You wearing OTT's is nothing.

Too bad i don't have an annual pass anymore, otherwise i would've found some time just swing by and say, "Hello" :smile:

Ha ha it's funny you say that a dude did give me a random high five. I dont know man, i havent seem many unique individuals here today. Everyone is pretty reserved
On a side note.... I have only seen one x- metal here it was a Juliet with black indium and xmetal. The guy wore them well. Lots of antix, gascan , half and flak jackets worn here though by many of the tourists.

Yah, not very many people here wear Oakleys. If you do see them, it's the ones you already mentioned... and they're all the boring colors (black).

I did see one guy sporting a pair of 24k XX's once. He was a few rows in front of me on the tram to the parking lot. I didn't say anything to him :lol:

I usually wear my Juliets when i'm there too.

Bumper car baby in the OTT with the son
36e330f6.jpg

Well yes I wore them proudly but the beautiful California sun got the best of me on an overcast day. You guys are lucky I consider you all friends cause I am posting this knowing I am going to get some "I told you so's" from the too many not to shelf club. An some laughs so what the hell here we go lol
Luckily I don't have a scrotum tan on my face it's just my head. And it's only really visible under certain light so what ever. Wife told me to wear a hat today to avoid laughs from the family
1bbe2f4f.jpg

Back