• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fonseca Antix Back On Vault.com For 89.99

I had been looking for a pair and no one seemed to want to part with them, glad they came back!!

Did you order them?

Im Almost Tempted to get another pair just to use for trade bait for later. Seems like there is still more demand for these and it would help out others that just join.

O yea, def ordered. I woke up this morning to go to jury duty and decided to check the vault since I had a little time before hand. Checked, saw them and placed the order immediately, grabbed a shirt to get over $100 to get the free shipping. Bad thing is I just picked up two country batwolfs from there, a pair of frank koziks off here and won an auction for some turquoise 4 legged frogs for my girl. Been an expensive week, man I need to stop but I can't.

O yea, def ordered. I woke up this morning to go to jury duty and decided to check the vault since I had a little time before hand. Checked, saw them and placed the order immediately, grabbed a shirt to get over $100 to get the free shipping. Bad thing is I just picked up two country batwolfs from there, a pair of frank koziks off here and won an auction for some turquoise 4 legged frogs for my girl. Been an expensive week, man I need to stop but I can't.

LOL We have all been there man. Staying on this forum is expensive.

Yea i just keep spending more and more, haha. Thats ok, I'm gonna hopefully wait a week or two before I spend anymore although I said that last time.