oakleyguy7

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Chicago, IL
just picked these up along with some sweet hats at a vault by me. they are the foose edition three palms. i didnt take a pic of mine, ill get around to it if i ever have any free time same with the hats

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
Last edited by a moderator:

wrist

Oakley Collector
RVA.
Let me know how they are. I was really curious to see how they fit/felt. Didnt realize they made a black/red pair. Thats pretty cool.

oakleyguy7

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Chicago, IL
i love them. oakley makes some really nice shoes. they always fit great and are super comfy to, which is a huge plus. ya the black ones are sweet, got them cheap to and a vault by me.

FearGearGarage

Oakley Collector
Cali
I was also curious about the fit and feel... Thinking I will grab a pair up next time I see them...

oakleyguy7

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Chicago, IL
i have a couple pairs of oakley shoes and these are about the same as the others. they run about the same and have a good fit to them. for me they run the same as all my other shoes size 12. they arent to wide and there not narrow either so in all i would say they are worth it.

Oakleynerd

Staff member
Premium Member
are those still available? i thought the Chip Foose edition is sold out everywhere?
if somebody have a store where they still available please PM me!!

del518

I have a few pair.....
Upstate New York
Does anyone else have opinions on these shoes? I saw them at a Vault today for $25 (I think they were $25). I like the black and red combo....but didn't try them on. I might go back tomorrow......

Oakley shoe nut

Oakley Enthusiast
Got a pair of the grey colour ones. Super comfy(duh!) A bit different to other shoes out there. Well worth to wear anytime

RetinaBurn

Oakley Enthusiast
California
It's a great shoe, it fits a bit snug on top the first time you wear them, but after that they are pretty comfy. Nice shoes!

New Threads