• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Foose Edition Three Palms

oakleyguy7

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Chicago, IL
just picked these up along with some sweet hats at a vault by me. they are the foose edition three palms. i didnt take a pic of mine, ill get around to it if i ever have any free time same with the hats

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know how they are. I was really curious to see how they fit/felt. Didnt realize they made a black/red pair. Thats pretty cool.

i love them. oakley makes some really nice shoes. they always fit great and are super comfy to, which is a huge plus. ya the black ones are sweet, got them cheap to and a vault by me.

i have a couple pairs of oakley shoes and these are about the same as the others. they run about the same and have a good fit to them. for me they run the same as all my other shoes size 12. they arent to wide and there not narrow either so in all i would say they are worth it.

are those still available? i thought the Chip Foose edition is sold out everywhere?
if somebody have a store where they still available please PM me!!

Does anyone else have opinions on these shoes? I saw them at a Vault today for $25 (I think they were $25). I like the black and red combo....but didn't try them on. I might go back tomorrow......

Got a pair of the grey colour ones. Super comfy(duh!) A bit different to other shoes out there. Well worth to wear anytime

Back