• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Foose is Loose....

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
Chip Foose is a celebrity guest at our Calvacade of Customs car show this weekend. He was signing autographs from 1 to 7 today .. a friend and I waited in line for about an hour and 15 minutes . He seems to be a genuine and humble guy. I didn’t see him take a break the whole time we were there.. he took his time with every fan and family that came up , signed whatever you asked him to . I took my Foose Fuel cell’s and had him sign them . I had him sign the box it came in and the lenses also. Also signed a picture for me.. I took a silver marker in case he didn’t have one so it would show up on black .. he had one but used mine he asked if I needed it back I said if you need it keep it so he kept it.. LOL.. he drew a little spark plug on the one lens ..

D9C4BD13-62C5-45BA-A75D-6FA12A181390.jpeg

8E272F19-DBEE-4143-B7FC-F8B9E67EBD0C.jpeg

C99853DA-92E6-4584-AA32-D796D3C67CBF.jpeg

D4C1C355-7368-4155-8CC7-965CD868D3C0.jpeg

That’s awesome bro I’d love to meet foose in person and have every shade released with his name. Awesome story 👍

I wish I had the shoes and the other pair of Foose gascan's but I do not.
I personally love the artwork for the Jupiter’s the most. Probably because I have a 55 Ford pick up sitting in my garage though. I do need to find the shoes and I noticed there’s a 3 palms funny car I have to find for a decent price as well.

Yea I was wanting Chip on one lens and Foose on the other but the way he signs his name I said do what you want and since the design on the glasses is a play on spark plugs he drew one on the other lens. Even better than my idea.

Yea I was wanting Chip on one lens and Foose on the other but the way he signs his name I said do what you want and since the design on the glasses is a play on spark plugs he drew one on the other lens. Even better than my idea.
That's good to know. I always wondered what that design/pattern was for?

Back