• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Football Season- Another Excuse For New Glasses

Shldonator

Oakley Expert
Hey, who wants to be unsupportive of their favorite team and wear normal glasses that do nothing to show the proper support of their favorite team? NOT THIS GUY. Check out my new Bronco inspired custom Radarlock. The recent addition of the ability to customize everything made this a must do (this is going to get expensive in the future). For the record, frames are matte white with team orange icons, navy blue bands and goldenrod ear socks . Lenses are fire iridium polarized path. All busted out for the first pre-season game last Thursday night.

GTJBzN.jpg

Hey, who wants to be unsupportive of their favorite team and wear normal glasses that do nothing to show the proper support of their favorite team? NOT THIS GUY. Check out my new Bronco inspired custom Radarlock. The recent addition of the ability to customize everything made this a must do (this is going to get expensive in the future). For the record, frames are matte white with team orange icons, navy blue bands and goldenrod ear socks . Lenses are fire iridium polarized path. All busted out for the first pre-season game last Thursday night.

GTJBzN.jpg
Awesome combo.perfect inspiration

I lucked out on my baseball team. My M2 has the
OO Red Iridium polarized lenses, so some blue is reflected for my Atlanta Braves. I could use some black and red for my Falcons and Dawgs.

Back