• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For everyday wear, would Prizm Daily be better than standard polarized, or is it overkill?

I kind of think that the only difference you may experience is during those smog filled days, overcast, and lesser than lighted conditions.

TR45 would def work well for these occasions only, its a very light lens and certainly isn't the most aesthetic but more pragmatic.

Due to an extreeme amount of choices amongst the prizm line, I don't think I've ever seen anyone agree to any type of lens for any condition by hearing 22 different opinions on the subject.

Seem to me these glasses were intended for specific sport and activity needs due to the fact most people can see right through the lens and at you eye gaze. They act more like safety glasses in that regard. I think most people look for their glasses the same way they want window tints in their cars, they rather have that extra privacy of the tint. Get rid of the tine, then its usually for more practical things.

Don't forget, daily prizms are polarized. Really it is just between whether you want a non polarized lens or the PRIZM dailies. I like the PRIZM dailies for everything except extreme sun, for which I use the deep water prizms. Buffalo is very similar in lighting conditions throughout the year as where you are and the daily prizms work well all year round. And to be honest, I didn't care for them at first, but they grew on me. Thank you for that advice again @kronin323

Back