• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading For or Buying Eyepatch 2 clear frame or (purple fade found)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Allo derr eh. Lookin fir dis one an dis one.

I have an absolute ton of stuff to trade. Holbrooks, slivers and yes frogs (imagine that)please PM me if you have one your pondering parting with..or even forgot you had. Been there before. Thank you so much I'm hoping I find one soon.
download (14).jpg
download (13).jpg

I'd like to get the purple one more but I can make the purple from the clear.

Some people reacted to this post.
Found the purple one for $125. A bit more than I wanted to pay but I guess it's worth it. No box either :-( ... anyway still looking for the clear one. Condition on this one doesn't matter at all. I'd buy a complete beater.. so bump for the clear eyepatch 2.

Congrats on the purple fade, something about the EP2 makes it on the expensive side. Good luck with the hunt... Sad that I can't let mine go lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Username Hidden said:
Congrats on the purple fade, something about the EP2 makes it on the expensive side. Good luck with the hunt... Sad that I can't let mine go lol

Sent from Q's Note5
Q I found another person I'm close to that has one. I'm gonna nag him today.

I got my purple fade in the mail yesterday. Totally sick. I love it and it is brand new. I feel I got an ocp pair though. There is no sku and the lenses are black IR not grey. Do you know if they made the purple fade in ocp?

Username Hidden said:
Q I found another person I'm close to that has one. I'm gonna nag him today.

I got my purple fade in the mail yesterday. Totally sick. I love it and it is brand new. I feel I got an ocp pair though. There is no sku and the lenses are black IR not grey. Do you know if they made the purple fade in ocp?

No. The EP2 fades were not in an OCP AFAIK. Per O Review, the purple fade had gray polarized lenses... Maybe you got a MPH pair.

I had a blue fade and I still have my brown fade and both of them had gradient lenses (black/gray and brown, respectively)

Sent from Q's Note5

Username Hidden said:
No. The EP2 fades were not in an OCP AFAIK. Per O Review, the purple fade had gray polarized lenses... Maybe you got a MPH pair.

I had a blue fade and I still have my brown fade and both of them had gradient lenses (black/gray and brown, respectively)

Sent from Q's Note5
Brown fade eh?? Sounds cool. The blue sounds alright too. I'm not a fan or gradient but that's an easy fix. Maybe my hunt isn't as close to finishing as I thought.. I'll check review thanks for that

Username Hidden said:
Brown fade eh?? Sounds cool. The blue sounds alright too. I'm not a fan or gradient but that's an easy fix. Maybe my hunt isn't as close to finishing as I thought.. I'll check review thanks for that
Yeah, the gradient are ok when the sun is not beating down on you lol

In the case of the brown, it is a root beer frame with gradient lenses, not really clear fades.

Sent from Q's Note5

I can't find the brown fade on review,

You need to let that blue fade go to me.

Username Hidden said:
I can't find the brown fade on review,
It's just polished root beer on the site. OO9136-01
Username Hidden said:
You need to let that blue fade go to me.
I had that and I broke it months after purchase.

Don't worry, the clear frame is staying here.

Sent from Q's Note5

Latest Posts

Back