• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FOR SALE - (2) Oakley Aluminum Medicine Display Cabinet's

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Some of you may have seen these on CL. That has been flake central. I want to give someone a shot on here, if interested. If not no big deal I will hit E-bay next.
I have (2) Rare Oakley Aluminum Medicine Cabinet's for Sale. These were on Matco Tools trucks not in stores. I have one with a base and one with out a base.
Both of these cabinet's have been re-finished. They have been anodized and have a Satin/Matte finish. These are NOT re-painted but re-finished.They both come with a lock and one key.
2 New plexiglass shelves. Door on both have scratches and a little hazing. Those may need to be replaced. The one with out the base has 2 sunglasses aluminum holders on the bottom of the cabinet.
PRICE: Cabinet with Base - $250 Cabinet with NO Base - $200 **THIS PRICE IS FIRM** **NO TRADES**
I would rather only ship with-in the continental US. Box would be to big, sorry guys outside the US. Shipping would be $20 to $45 dollars depending on location.
http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb370/brettc10/Oakley Cases/

Some people reacted to this post.
soooooo tempting

Better let me know before I put them on e-bay.

Pm sent!

PM sent

Cases SOLD
Please Close Thread