• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FOR SALE: 2 Zero 0.6 And Vintage M Frame Mumbo

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Here I have 3 different vintage old but great condition pairs

M Frame - Black Rain / Black Iridium - Sweep lens - O earstems - original box, papers, dust bag
There are a few tiny marks on this lens. I have pics posted here from earlier on. I haven't shot any new pics. Will link them shortly.*
$150
photo2lm.jpg

photo1yg.jpg

photo5ri.jpg

Zero 0.6 - blue Planet X / Blue Iridium - stretch Oakley earstems - original box, papers, dust bag
These have a couple tiny stress fractures above the Oakley logo, never noticed them until qtrain23 pointed them out. Upon further inspection, previous owner used some epoxy to repair right hand side. It's very subtle, but can try and provide more pics to those interested.
SOLD

bluzero01.jpg

bluzero02.jpg

blue01.jpg

Zero 0.6 - Planet X / + Red Iridium - stretch Oakley earstems - only papers and newer dust bag
No issues, but a couple really tiny marks on glasses, I would say they are 8.5. Frames are not missing any paint/finish.
$OLD
redzero01.jpg

redzero02.jpg

I have never taken either apart, mainly because of how old they are, I didn't want to cause damage because of their age.*

Check my latest thread in the X Metal Exchange forum. I have listed some polished / chrome Juliet frames, Hammerstems and all.*

Some people reacted to this post.
Hi Ryan, good luck with sale.

jsut some points - your Planet X/ Blue iridium actually has the Lens from a Subzero, but the arms from a Zero. THe nosepiece is also not original, its from an Mframe (fatter and pointy at the centre of the plastic nosepiece). seems like it was either a MPH or a custom from spare parts. my thoughts are the original arms broke, an they got replaced. still a great piece.

You can tell between your 2 Zeros there, that the blue iridium has a slightly different lens shape to the Pos Red. the 0.6 has wider, rounder flaring lenses, whereas the Subzeros have that signature straight outer edge a the cheeks.

Both great pieces, i would buy them if i wasnt coming off a spending spree haha! good luck!

also, im interested to see those black rains... thats a dope frame!

PM sent for 0.6 +red...

pmddddddddd

PM Sent

Username Hidden said:
Hi Ryan, good luck with sale.

jsut some points - your Planet X/ Blue iridium actually has the Lens from a Subzero, but the arms from a Zero. THe nosepiece is also not original, its from an Mframe (fatter and pointy at the centre of the plastic nosepiece). seems like it was either a MPH or a custom from spare parts. my thoughts are the original arms broke, an they got replaced. still a great piece.

You can tell between your 2 Zeros there, that the blue iridium has a slightly different lens shape to the Pos Red. the 0.6 has wider, rounder flaring lenses, whereas the Subzeros have that signature straight outer edge a the cheeks.

Both great pieces, i would buy them if i wasnt coming off a spending spree haha! good luck!

also, im interested to see those black rains... thats a dope frame!

Wow! There's a bunch more info I just learned of these ultra hard to find info about frames! Now looking back, when I purchsed these, the previous owner had a little package deal of extra nose pieces. I bet the original was in that package deal. I passed on it thinking that they wouldn't really benefit me. I have looked at these sunglasses quite a few times, and every time there's something new I learn. If I don't sell them, it's not gonna make me sad. Thanks for the info BriP!

Username Hidden said:
Wow! There's a bunch more info I just learned of these ultra hard to find info about frames! Now looking back, when I purchsed these, the previous owner had a little package deal of extra nose pieces. I bet the original was in that package deal. I passed on it thinking that they wouldn't really benefit me. I have looked at these sunglasses quite a few times, and every time there's something new I learn. If I don't sell them, it's not gonna make me sad. Thanks for the info BriP!

no worries bud. yeah i love those things, great pieces of history. and extra nosepieces are always handy! i just bought 4 spare ones and 2 full rubber sets too; alot of the zeros i buy seem to have missing parts LOL.

im trying to put a full set together but cant afford to collect the different colorways yet.. got to get one of each model first! Right now i have Subzeros 2n, 4 and 5, and zeros 0.4, 0.4Sq, and 0.6... Just scored some more zeros last week... will post photos when its here (and the rest of my set), hope to see you in on that thread! =)

Nice stuff, I would love to have the black rain frame to go along with my other but no discretionary funds today. Maybe if it doesnt sell or if you want to work some trades?

No problem GRFMotorsports, I will keep you in mind.

Still for sale.