• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale: Brandnew Oakley X Metal Vault

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For Sale, Brandnew Oakley X-Metal Vault.
-This is the square type with X-metal logo on the top. It will fit all X-metal and Pit Boss sunglasses.
-Buyer will shoulder the shipping
-Item is in UAE
-Brandnew and never been used
-Will sell @ $100 each
-Will post the actual pic of the item
-PM me for inquiries.
-Thanks.

2u5rf5l.jpg

30jsq37.jpg

141jew7.jpg

Get them both I'll throw a free original oakley juliet gold iridium lens (used but in good condition) and 1 pair of juliet black earsocks (Brand new and never been use):smile:

Some people reacted to this post.
picturess please

pic posted.:smile:

i totally want one but dont have the $$... argh. any way to negotiate? haha

Username Hidden said:
i totally want one but dont have the $$... argh. any way to negotiate? haha
If your going to get both of them maybe I'll give a discount. :smile:

haha but thats spending even more money! money i dont have!.. lol i guess someone else will pick it up

Username Hidden said:
haha but thats spending even more money! money i dont have!.. lol i guess someone else will pick it up

Same boat here my friend. And those are so totally awesome too. I mean really, you get ready to leave work and pull out a frigging METAL RIVETED CASE and out comes some X Metals? That's so badass.

Username Hidden said:
Same boat here my friend. And those are so totally awesome too. I mean really, you get ready to leave work and pull out a frigging METAL RIVETED CASE and out comes some X Metals? That's so badass.

haha i know right! the lousy big bullet case doesnt fit the romeos or juliets. only the penny/mars which is what i use it for. hey if you got one and i got one, u reckon he'll give us a discount? haha

Username Hidden said:
haha i know right! the lousy big bullet case doesnt fit the romeos or juliets. only the penny/mars which is what i use it for. hey if you got one and i got one, u reckon he'll give us a discount? haha

discount? no problem I can give a little discount since both of you will get the vault. I really hate to sell this but i already shift to a different hobby or collection. just inform me when are you going to get it. Payment will be via western union and hope you give me 24 to 48 hrs to ship the items once i get the payment. Time here in UAE is different. :smile:

Username Hidden said:
discount? no problem I can give a little discount since both of you will get the vault. I really hate to sell this but i already shift to a different hobby or collection. just inform me when are you going to get it. Payment will be via western union and hope you give me 24 to 48 hrs to ship the items once i get the payment. Time here in UAE is different. :smile:

can you pm us your best price if we both get it? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.