• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale: Canvas Fuel Cell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Ok, so I'm not too fond about doing this, but out of all my current big lens O Matter frames, this is probably the only one I don't wear. I just got these prob 2 weeks ago, but they've just been sitting. Even the Pendleton's got some sun time! These are perfect, brand new condition still since they've only been on display. I got these from eyespy on Youtube for $160, with $5 extra priority shipping. (NEW PRICE AT $140 SHIPPED). I really want to get some cash to put towards my Troy Lee Gascan fund, but I am also open to trades/offers. Please let me know. I can post some more accurate pictures, but for now, this is what I have for you guys:

It'll come with the Microbag, box, and that Hard Case. Overall, great deal!

Just in case some were wondering, I'm moving past the Fuel Cell phase and onto my Antix Phase :). They fit much better and are super comfy. These have never gotten altered. I have never messed with the frame, nor will I ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
what are you looking to get in a trade? i have a pair of matte black pol antixs.

Damn you...you are tempting me aren't you..sneakily laughing on the inside while i suffer knowing how much I want these...that sweet hard case, the painted stems. gotta say, looks amazing hanging out with mr. pendleton fuel cell across from him, keeping an eye out for a Troy lee gascan. man those stands make o-matter frames awesome.

Username Hidden said:
Ok, so I'm not too fond about doing this, but out of all my current big lens O Matter frames, this is probably the only one I don't wear. I just got these prob 2 weeks ago, but they've just been sitting. Even the Pendleton's got some sun time! These are perfect, brand new condition still since they've only been on display. I got these from eyespy on Youtube for $160, with $5 extra priority shipping. I really want to get some cash to put towards my Troy Lee Gascan fund, but I am also open to trades/offers. Please let me know. I can post some more accurate pictures, but for now, this is what I have for you guys:

It'll come with the Microbag, box, and that Hard Case. Overall, great deal!

Just in case some were wondering, I'm moving past the Fuel Cell phase and onto my Antix Phase :). They fit much better and are super comfy. These have never gotten altered. I have never messed with the frame, nor will I ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username Hidden said:
what are you looking to get in a trade? i have a pair of matte black pol antixs.

Mainly looking for Limited Editions or Gascan's :).

Username Hidden said:
Damn you...you are tempting me aren't you..sneakily laughing on the inside while i suffer knowing how much I want these...that sweet hard case, the painted stems. gotta say, looks amazing hanging out with mr. pendleton fuel cell across from him, keeping an eye out for a Troy lee gascan. man those stands make o-matter frames awesome.

My poor Canvas is jealous of Mr. Pendleton, as Mr. Pendleton gets actual use haha. Maybe we can make a deal...letting go your spare DB box, bag and pin? eh??? eh???? hehe

Price is negotiable. Don't want to have to resort to eBay :sad:

got a pair of jp montoya gascans if that suits your fancy!

he really needs $ lol. as do i or i'd finally have a canvas fuel cell....sigh, why me.

Username Hidden said:
Price is negotiable. Don't want to have to resort to eBay :sad:
if you still have these in December i'll buy 'em.

That does sound good actually! I've been wanting a Montoya Gascan. I know they go around $100 though via eBay. Would you be willing to add $?

Status
Not open for further replies.