• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FOR SALE List Consolidated: Customs Oil Rig, Fuel Cell, EP2, Display Cube TRON Gascan

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently still $60 US !

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Apparently still $60 US !

Thats a bit ridiucluous! I got a pair from the US with 15$shipping tag.

$60 is a joke right?!?!

Username Hidden said:
$60 is a joke right?!?!

Negative nerd, I can see how it would cost that much if packaged nice and securely in thick bulky cardboard boxes and with tracking, I would always post o/s with tracking because I like the peace of mind. Sometimes it is a pain being geographically displaced from 90% of the forums members...

i can ship a pair sunnies worldwide insured for under US$15!!!

International shipping in the US is absolutely ridiculous. Apparently some guys here can ship them reasonably, but I've yet to find the way to ship it internationally with tracking with a reasonable price tag. I have checked UPS, USPS and Fedex for international shipping and it is is anywhere from 45-80 USD from where I live. I was going to sell a pair of sunglasses to a guy in Canada and the cheapest I found shipped to Quebec was 48 USD through Fedex. USPS wanted 60 and UPS wanted 72.84. Anyhow, if anyone knows of a way to ship an item internationally from the US with tracking reasonably priced, let me know. I'm open to suggestions. This is the exact reason I don't typically ship internationally. It's too expensive from the US.

wow that's really crazy!!

Ya, it's somewhat ridiculous. I know some guys here in the US ship internationally, but I don't know how they do it reasonably. I've never been able to find a shipper than can do it in the 20-40 price range.

try to find a quote for a large "envelope" with extra insurance?!?

Username Hidden said:
International shipping in the US is absolutely ridiculous. Apparently some guys here can ship them reasonably, but I've yet to find the way to ship it internationally with tracking with a reasonable price tag. I have checked UPS, USPS and Fedex for international shipping and it is is anywhere from 45-80 USD from where I live. I was going to sell a pair of sunglasses to a guy in Canada and the cheapest I found shipped to Quebec was 48 USD through Fedex. USPS wanted 60 and UPS wanted 72.84. Anyhow, if anyone knows of a way to ship an item internationally from the US with tracking reasonably priced, let me know. I'm open to suggestions. This is the exact reason I don't typically ship internationally. It's too expensive from the US.

Fully understand BAPD! Its the exact same in South Africa!!! Properly Ridiculous!!

Status
Not open for further replies.