• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale: Oakley Antix Ernesto Fonseca Brand New In Box (or Trade For Batwolf)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

SOLD PENDING FUNDS: Antix Ernesto Fonseca Brand New in Box (or trade for Batwolf)

Selling my BNIB Antix Ernesto Fonseca. Listing link is below....all the details are there.

Oakley Antix Eduardo Fonseca Koi 24-163 Sunglasses NEW | eBay

Will cut a deal for a forum member of $105 shipped to the lower 48 if we complete outside eBay and use PayPal which will help me escape the ridiculous eBay fees and provide you with PayPals buyer protections.

Will consider a trade for a Batwolf in New or truly Like New condition. Not really picky about what type of Batwolf but I would prefer a Granite, Polished White or Clear Frame.

Please message through eBay or shoot an email to ucdavis4.0gpa@yahoo.com as this forum doesn't trigger email notifications when a message is sent. I will get right back to you as my smartphone is pretty much on me 24/7

Some people reacted to this post.
U might get a few more hits if u changed it to ERNESTO Fonseca. You have the first name spelled wrong :)

Username Hidden said:
U might get a few more hits if u changed it to ERNESTO Fonseca. You have the first name spelled wrong :)

Thank you sir....putting that $50,000 college education to good use lol

Hmmm... very tempting. I really want this pair too. Let me ponder a couple days :)

It is a beautiful piece if u dont have it...consider it!

Back