• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale: Oakley DEVIL'S BRIGADE Antix Polarized NIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

New in box Devils Brigade Antix for sale. It includes the glasses, Bag, collectible pin, paperwork and box. These are polarized limited edition glasses that are becoming more rare....$200 shipped to lower48.

DBAntix.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
how come your selling these? they are really nice.

Still Available.

@Yoshi, I am selling them because there are about 4-5 pair I have that I never wear and are not part of any set that is needed to complete a set, i.e. Artist Series, Exclusive Science Fuel Cells, Holiday Oil Rigs. If I don't ever wear them and they don't break up a set, I kinda feel maybe I should get something else and let someone else enjoy these.

I know some people collect all the military inspired glasses and this could help complete the set. The Foose Gascan could help complete a Foose Set as some want all his line of glasses/apparel. Currently, I am wanting to get a Gearbox watch and selling these pieces could assist in that :D!

I am also considering getting rid of one of my two Who is this kid? Hijinx but I am still undecided. I have two because I thought I would wear one and display one, but never wear either one so I'm considering getting rid of one because they are SO RARE...only 300 made.

what do you want for the "Who Is This Kid" hijinx???

PLEASE PM me

Oakleynerd said:
what do you want for the "Who Is This Kid" hijinx???

PLEASE PM me

Pm sent, as requested!

Oakley DEVIL'S BRIGADE Antix Polarized NIB

got it :D

Price dropped to $200 shipped to lower 48.

Ah stop teasing me haha jk. God I wish I had a extra $100 for these.

Paypal buyer credit :)...retail was $245 and theyre polarized. I cant go any lower than 200 for them tho. Ill keep them before i drop it anymore!

PM sent

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.