• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale: Oakley Oil Rig 2 Custom Pairs!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Iam selling some of my oakley oil rig 2

1.) oakley oil rig 2 (03-461) white with black history text, blue icons, ice iridium lens. $125.00 obo with free shipping.

2.) oakley oil rig 2 (03-461) white with black history text, chrome icons, emerald iridium lens $125.00 obo with free shipping.

All glasses are in good condition! All lens scratch free! The white with history text were worn 3 to 5 times since i bought them.
All deals through paypal only i have plenty of pics for interested buyers just pm for more info and offers.

ALL ITEMS ARE NOW SOLD THANKS FOR CONSIDERATION!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Iam selling some of my oil rig 2 collection

1.) oakley oil rig 2 (03-461) white with black history text, blue icons, ice iridium lens. $125.00 obo with free shipping.

2.) oakley oil rig 2 (03-461) white with black history text, chrome icons, emerald iridium lens $125.00 obo with free shipping.

3.) oakley oil rig 2 (24-189) matte clear frame, purple icons, special fire iridium lens, these were custom made december 2009, $250.00 obo with free shipping.

All glasses are in good condition! All lens scratch free! The white with history text were worn 3 to 5 times since i bought them and the special custom holiday pair have never been worn!
All deals through paypal only i have plenty of pics for interested buyers just pm for more info and offers.

Can I see pics of these specifically matte clear and white text with ice.

Why would you screw up the holiday edition?

Username Hidden said:
Why would you screw up the holiday edition?

They were made for a manager of oakley in december of 2009, i can ask him why if you would like?
maybe he doesnt care about collecting oakleys or being like everybody else? i dont know, i think
they look cool compared to the drab ice edition which you can barely give away. i have all of the
holiday edition and honestly dont care for any of them except for the frost blue, the matte clear
ice editon look cheap and the matte clear with text is ok i guess? not that big of a deal? i will sell any pair for the
right price cause i could care less honestly.

i just dont get the big deal? if i die tommorrow can i wear them to my own funeral?
will they be buried with me? i dont think so, they will probably be passed on to
someone who wont appreciate or care about them and or auctioned off and sold cheap by
mistake lol, iam just messing with qtrain23, but honestly nobody cares about special edition
this and or that it only means something to collectors and i dont collect i wear mine.

So the oil rig holiday matte clear text is for sale? How much will it be?

Username Hidden said:
So the oil rig holiday matte clear text is for sale? How much will it be?

1000 bucks lol, what they worth these days? i dont have a clue? make me an offer?

Username Hidden said:
i just dont get the big deal? if i die tommorrow can i wear them to my own funeral?
will they be buried with me? i dont think so, they will probably be passed on to
someone who wont appreciate or care about them and or auctioned off and sold cheap by
mistake lol, iam just messing with qtrain23, but honestly nobody cares about special edition
this and or that it only means something to collectors and i dont collect i wear mine.

I get what ur saying, I just don't get why someone would take a limited edition and change it. Makes less appealing for those actually looking for the limited pair. I happen to need that pair to have all 3, and now it's just one less out there. Idk. Makes no sense to me.

I understand honestly it is kind of goofy but I guess that's what he wanted to have made I guess? I just sold them so maybe somebody else wanted them also lol. Good luck in your search for the original pair.

Does that mean no pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.